Garden Weddings in Jells Park
Jells Park is a beautiful backdrop to any wedding. With a number of sites for the perfect ceremony and the ability for you to help design the layout, choosing to have your wedding with Madeline’s at Jells will make it a memorable occasion for you and your guests. With the ability to provide a ceremony site and beautiful reception location in the one spot, the decision of where to hold such a special event is made easy.
Madeline’s at Jells is able to cater for weddings with sit-down and cocktail style receptions available not only in Madeline’s, but also in beautiful marquees in the park. Please contact a Functions team member so we can assist in making your day even more special. Marquee, umbrellas, function equipment and catering is available in many of these beautiful ceremony locations. (Excluding The Ponds area)
The Palm Tree
Jells Park South
We can provide you a Map of Jells Park & go on a self-guided tour to help you choose one of the allocated areas for your ceremony.
Held between 10 am and 4pm
12 White Plastic Chairs
Table w white linen & Two Chairs for signing of register
Park Access for Wedding Vehicle
Booked Area for 2 Hours
$ 450.00 inc gst
Please ask a Madeline’s Function Coordinator for information on the catering & beverage options available at your wedding ceremony location. See our sample dinner menu below.
Please Note: Parks Victoria does not permit confetti, rice or rose petals or any other item to be thrown.
Parks Victoria has a carry in carry out policy for rubbish removal, any rubbish, food and beverage
containers, Decorations must be taken out of the park with you unless prior arrangements have been made.
Wedding Dinner Menu – $75 per person
Chefs Selection of Hot & Cold Canapes
Entree Course (choose two served 50/50)
- Roast Pumpkin Soup finished w parsley & croutons
- Mushroom Bruschetta topped w goats cheese & pesto served on toasted Turkish bread finished w a beetroot glaze
- Pumpkin Tart w a feta, pine nut & roquette salad drizzled w a balsamic reduction
- Chicken & Capsicum roulade on a bed of baby spinach finished w a creamy mustard sauce
- Smoked Salmon Salad of spinach, mini tomatoes, fennel & avocado dressed w lemon & chive oil
Main Course (choose two served 50/50)
- 200g Scotch Fillet Steak marinated in seeded mustard served on a bed of mushroom ragu & buttered brocollini
topped w a puff pastry chard
- Dukka Crusted Chicken Breast on a bed of garlic roast pumpkin & sautéed baby spinach finished w a balsamic glaze
- Lamb Loin Medallions w feta smashed potatoes, grilled Mediterranean vegetables drizzled w chive oil
- Crispy Skin Salmon Steak served w chive parmesan potato rostie & asparagus finished w lemon caper butter sauce
- Penne Pasta w cherry tomatoes, pine nuts & red onion finished w a cream & basil pesto sauce
Dessert (choose two served 50/50)
- Warm sticky date pudding served w vanilla cream & butterscotch sauce
- Lemon Tart served w mascarpone cheese & cinnamon wild berry compote
- Meringue Basket of Chantilly cream seasonal fruits finished with a passion fruit glaze
- Chocolate Fudge Cake served w mascarpone & fresh strawberries